A Functional Connectivity Approach for Modeling Cross-Sectional Dependence with an Application to the Estimation of Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ERMES, University Paris 2 in its series Working Papers ERMES with number 0810.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao, 2011. "A functional connectivity approach for modeling cross-sectional dependence with an application to the estimation of hedonic housing prices in Paris," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 501-529, December.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basu S. & Chib S., 2003. "Marginal Likelihood and Bayes Factors for Dirichlet Process Mixture Models," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 98, pages 224-235, January.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1331, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Estimation and Inference in Large Heterogeneous Panels with a Multifactor Error Structure," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 967-1012, 07.
- Bai, Jushan, 2004. "Estimating cross-section common stochastic trends in nonstationary panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 137-183, September.
- Bresson G. & Hsiao C. & Pirotte A., 2007.
"Assessing the Contribution of R&D to Total Factor Productivity – a Bayesian Approach to Account for Heterogeneity And Heteroscedasticity,"
Working Papers ERMES
0708, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Georges Bresson & Cheng Hsiao & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Assessing the contribution of R&D to total factor productivity—a Bayesian approach to account for heterogeneity and heteroskedasticity," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 435-452, December.
- Conley, T.G. & Topa, G., 1999. "Socio-Economic Distance and Spatial Patterns in Unemployment," Working Papers 99-04, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Sarafidis, Vasilis & Wansbeek, Tom, 2010.
"Cross-sectional Dependence in Panel Data Analysis,"
20367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bowman, F. Dubois, 2007. "Spatiotemporal Models for Region of Interest Analyses of Functional Neuroimaging Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 442-453, June.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000.
"Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1504, Econometric Society.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2002. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 191-221, January.
- Jushan Bai & Serena Ng, 2000. "Determining the Number of Factors in Approximate Factor Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 440, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter C. B. Phillips & Donggyu Sul, 2003. "Dynamic panel estimation and homogeneity testing under cross section dependence *," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 217-259, 06.
- Dr. Peter Kenning & Hilke Plassmann, 2004. "NeuroEconomics," Experimental 0412005, EconWPA.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges, 2011.
"Maximum likelihood estimation and Lagrange multiplier tests for panel seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial lag and spatial errors: An application to hedonic housing prices in Paris,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-42, January.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges, 2010. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Lagrange Multiplier Tests for Panel Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Spatial Lag and Spatial Errors: An Application to Hedonic Housing Prices in Paris," IZA Discussion Papers 5227, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Conley, T. G., 1999. "GMM estimation with cross sectional dependence," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 1-45, September.
- Jushan Bai, 2003. "Inferential Theory for Factor Models of Large Dimensions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 135-171, January.
- Bresson Georges & Etienne Jean-Michel & Mohnen Pierre, . "How important is innovation? A Bayesian factor-augmented productivity model on panel data," Papers 2011-06, TEPP Working Papers.
- Georges Bresson & Jean-Michel Etienne & Pierre Mohnen, 2011. "How important is innovation? A Bayesian factor-augmented productivity model on panel data," Working Papers halshs-00812155, HAL.
- Cern Ertur & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "Spatial autoregressive spillovers vs unobserved common factors models. A panel data analysis of international technology diffusion," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2012/9, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Ertur, C. & Musolesi, A., 2013. "Weak and strong cross-sectional dependence: a panel data analysis of international technology diffusion," Working Papers 2013-09, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Harry Haupt & Cheng Hsiao, 2011. "Introduction to the special issue: interdisciplinary aspects of panel data analysis," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 325-327, December.
- Hermann Singer, 2011. "Continuous-discrete state-space modeling of panel data with nonlinear filter algorithms," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer, vol. 95(4), pages 375-413, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.