Constancy and Constant Differences of Price Elasticities of Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 654.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in John S. Chipman, Daniel McFadden and Marcel K. Richter, eds., Preferences, Uncertainty, and Optimality, Essays in Honor of Leonid Hurwicz, 1990
Note: This paper was never completed before Tjalling Koopmans' death in Feb. 1985. The number was issued for reference purposes only during their work on the paper
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Basmann, R L & Battalio, Raymond C & Kagel, John H, 1973. "Comment on R. P. Byron's "The Restricted Aitken Estimation of Sets of Demand Relations"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 365-70, March.
- Dubin, Jeffrey A & McFadden, Daniel L, 1984. "An Econometric Analysis of Residential Electric Appliance Holdings and Consumption," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 345-62, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.