The Nucleolus as a Noncooperative Game Solution
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 478.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in P.C. Ordeshook (ed.), Game Theory and Political Science, New York University Press, 1978, pp. 511-527
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Sequential Legislative Lobbying,"
TSE Working Papers
12-299, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2009. "Sequential legislative lobbying," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 8/2009, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- Le Breton, Michel & Sudhölter, Peter & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Sequential Legislative Lobbying," IDEI Working Papers 714, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2007.
"Sequential Legislative Lobbying under Political Certainty,"
IDEI Working Papers
492, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- MichelLe Breton & Vera Zaporozhets, 2010. "Sequential Legislative Lobbying under Political Certainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(543), pages 281-312, 03.
- Michel Le Berton & Vera Zaporozhets, 2007.
"Legislative lobbying under political uncertainty,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces0710, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.