Values of games with probabilistic graphs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 37 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H., 1994.
"Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154189, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H., 1991. "Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey," Research Memorandum 507, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Vazquez-Brage, Margarita & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Carreras, Francesc, 1996. "The Owen Value Applied to Games with Graph-Restricted Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Navarro,Noemi, 2003.
"Fair Allocation in Evolving Networks,"
026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Lange, Fabien & Grabisch, Michel, 2009.
"Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 322-340, November.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2009. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00496553, HAL.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00130449, HAL.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff’s laws," Working Paper Series 0807, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Nov 2008.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496553 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2004. "From Exogenous to Endogenous Networks: Internet Applications," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.