Values of games with probabilistic graphs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 37 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H., 1994.
"Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-154189, Tilburg University.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Nouweland, C.G.A.M. van den & Tijs, S.H., 1991. "Cooperation and communication restrictions: A survey," Research Memorandum 507, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Vazquez-Brage, Margarita & Garcia-Jurado, Ignacio & Carreras, Francesc, 1996. "The Owen Value Applied to Games with Graph-Restricted Communication," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 42-53, January.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kurz, Mordecai, 1983. "Endogenous Formation of Coalitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 1047-64, July.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
- Lange, Fabien & Grabisch, Michel, 2009.
"Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 322-340, November.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff’s laws," Working Paper Series 0807, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management, revised Nov 2008.
- Amandine Ghintran & Enrique Gonzalez-Aranguena & Conrado Manuel, 2011. "A probabilistic position value," Working Papers hal-00988137, HAL.
- Navarro,Noemi, 2003. "Fair Allocation in Evolving Networks," Research Memorandum 026, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00496553 is not listed on IDEAS
- D'Ignazio, A. & Giovannetti, E., 2004. "From Exogenous to Endogenous Networks: Internet Applications," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0445, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.