House prices, sales, and time on the market : a search-theoretic framework (Supplementary material)
AbstractIn this document we present additional results for our main paper. First, we prove some properties of the steady state of our benchmark economy. Then, we present an alternative calibration
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía in its series Economics Working Papers with number we1034.
Date of creation: Nov 2010
Date of revision:
House prices; Sales; Time on the market; Search frictions; Competitive search;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-12-18 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-URE-2010-12-18 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Antonia Díaz & Belén Jerez, 2010.
"House prices, sales, and time on the market : a search-theoretic framework,"
Economics Working Papers
we1033, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Antonia Díaz & Belén Jerez, 2013. "House Prices, Sales, And Time On The Market: A Search‐Theoretic Framework," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 837-872, 08.
- Belen Jerez & Antonia Diaz, 2009. "House Prices, Sales and Time on the Market: A Search-Theoretic Framework," 2009 Meeting Papers 1006, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Silvana Tenreyro & Rachel Ngai, 2009.
"Hot And Cold Seasons in the Housing Market,"
2009 Meeting Papers
955, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Silvana Tenreyro, 2013. "Hot and cold seasons in the housing market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 54251, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Silvana Tenreyro, 2009. "Hot and Cold Seasons in the Housing Market," CEP Discussion Papers dp0922, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- L.Rachel Ngai & Silvana Tenreyro, 2008. "Hot and cold seasons in the housing markets," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4994, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ngai, Liwa Rachel & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2013. "Hot and Cold Seasons in the Housing Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Rachel Ngai & Silvana Tenreyro, 2009. "Hot and cold seasons in the housing market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25497, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.