Report NEP-DGE-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaetano Lisi & Maurizio Pugno, 2010. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 2010-07, Universita' di Cassino, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche.
- Andri Chassamboulli, 2010. "Labor-market Volatility in a Matching Model with Worker Heterogeneity and Endogenous Separations," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 13-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Larry E. Jones & Alice Schoonbroodt, 2010. "Baby Busts and Baby Booms: The Fertility Response to Shocks in Dynastic Models," NBER Working Papers 16596, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonia Díaz & Belén Jerez, 2010. "House prices, sales, and time on the market : a search-theoretic framework," Economics Working Papers we1033, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Matheron, J., 2010. "Défiscalisation des heures supplémentaires: une perspective d'équilibre général," Working papers 304, Banque de France.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital Taxation During the U.S. Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 16588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andri Chassamboulli & Theodore Palivos, 2010. "“Give me your Tired, your Poor,” so I can Prosper: Immigration in Search Equilibrium," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 12-2010, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Lena Dräger, 2010. "Why don't people pay attention? Endogenous Sticky Information in a DSGE Model," KOF Working papers 10-260, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Matteo Bassi, 2010. "Mirrlees meets Laibson: Optimal Income Taxation with Bounded Rationality," CSEF Working Papers 266, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2398 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torben M. Andersen & Marias H. Gestsson, 2010. "Longevity, Growth and Intergenerational Equity - The Deterministic Case," Economics wp52, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2010. "Sectoral Effects of Tax Reforms in an Open Economy," Working Papers hal-00544475, HAL.
- Olivier Cardi & Gernot J. Muller, 2010. "Habit Formation and Fiscal Transmission in Open Economies," Working Papers hal-00544484, HAL.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Canuto, Otaviano & da Silva, Luiz Pereira, 2010. "On gender and growth : the role of intergenerational health externalities and women's occupational constraints," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5492, The World Bank.
- Antonia Díaz & Belén Jerez, 2010. "House prices, sales, and time on the market : a search-theoretic framework (Supplementary material)," Economics Working Papers we1034, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Carl-Johan Dalgaard & Holger Strulik, 2010. "Optimal Aging and Death," PGDA Working Papers 5810, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.