Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk-neutral agent
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8624.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Guesnerie, Roger & Picard, Pierre & Rey, Patrick, 1989. "Adverse selection and moral hazard with risk neutral agents," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 807-823, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014.
"How to Share it out: The Value of Information in Teams,"
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
4906, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alex Gershkov & Jianpei Li & Paul Schweinzer, 2014. "How to share it out: The value of information in teams," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of York 14/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gine, Xavier & Goldberg, Jessica & Yang, Dean, 2010. "Identification strategy : a field experiment on dynamic incentives in rural credit markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5438, The World Bank.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2012.
"On the Optimality of One-size-fits-all Contracts: The Limited Liability Case,"
Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile
291, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Felipe Balmaceda, 2013. "On the Optimality of One-size-fits-all Contracts: The Limited Liability Case," Working Papers, Facultad de EconomÃa y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales 39, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Arun Malik, 2007. "Optimal environmental regulation based on more than just emissions," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 1-16, August.
- Suren Basov & Peter Bardsley, 2005. "A General Model of Coexisting Hidden Action and Hidden Information," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne 958, The University of Melbourne.
- Christian Espinosa & Juan Gorigoitía & Carlos Maquieira, 2012. "Nonlinear behaviour of EMBI index:the case of eastern European countries," Working Papers, Facultad de EconomÃa y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales 37, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- K.J.M. De Jaegher, 2007. "Expert incentives: cure versus prevention," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-08, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2010. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation in Forest Areas," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(3), pages 281-302, July.
- Xavier Gine & Jessica Goldberg & Dean Yang, 2012.
"Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2923-54, October.
- Xavier Giné & Jessica Goldberg & Dean Yang, 2011. "Credit Market Consequences of Improved Personal Identification: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi," NBER Working Papers 17449, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013.
"Multi-task incentive contract and performance measurement with multidimensional types,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 377-404.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Meng, Dawen, 2011. "Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance Measurement with Multidimensional Types," MPRA Paper 41152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Signe Anthon & Serge Garcia & Anne Stenger, 2006. "Incentive Contracts for Natura 2000 Implementation: A Mixed Model of Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA 2006-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.