Abstract: The Investment Banking Contract for New Issues Under Asymmetric Information: Delegation and the Incentive Problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis.
Volume (Year): 15 (1980)
Issue (Month): 04 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busaba, Walid Y., 2006. "Bookbuilding, the option to withdraw, and the timing of IPOs," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 159-186, January.
- Neupane, Suman & Poshakwale, Sunil S., 2012. "Transparency in IPO mechanism: Retail investors’ participation, IPO pricing and returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 2064-2076.
- Cheung, Yan-leung & OUYANG, Zhiwei & TAN, Weiqiang, 2009. "How regulatory changes affect IPO underpricing in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 692-702, December.
- Chen, Zhaohui & Wilhelm Jr., William J., 2008. "A theory of the transition to secondary market trading of IPOs," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 219-236, December.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "History of financial research and education in Finland," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 339-354.
- Trauten, Andreas, 2004. "Zur Effizienz von Wertpapieremissionen über Internetplattformen," Working Papers 8, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2011.
"Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs,"
Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance)
11041, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Riccardo Ferretti & Antonio Meles, 2010. "Underpricing, wealth loss for pre-existing shareholders and the cost of going public: the role of private equity backing in Italian IPOs," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 23-47, September.
- Alvarez, Susana & Arrondo, Rubén, 2010. "The influence of the underwriting syndicate on the valuation of Spanish initial public offerings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 223-238.
- Dunbar, Craig G., 1995. "The use of warrants as underwriter compensation in initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 59-78, May.
- Brau, James C. & Rodríguez, Javier, 2009. "An empirical analysis of Mexican and US closed-end mutual fund IPOs," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Liu, Yang, 2007. "IPO price performance and block-trading activities: Evidence from Hong Kong," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 276-291, June.
- Edelen, Roger M. & Kadlec, Gregory B., 2005. "Issuer surplus and the partial adjustment of IPO prices to public information," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 347-373, August.
- Engelen, Peter-Jan & van Essen, Marc, 2010. "Underpricing of IPOs: Firm-, issue- and country-specific characteristics," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1958-1969, August.
- Chang, Eddy & Chen, Chao & Chi, Jing & Young, Martin, 2008. "IPO underpricing in China: New evidence from the primary and secondary markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Arikawa, Yasuhiro & Imad'eddine, Gael, 2010. "Venture capital affiliation with underwriters and the underpricing of initial public offerings in Japan," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 502-516, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.