Spatial Oligopolies With Uniform Delivered Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) in its series CORE Discussion Papers with number 1989003.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Voie du Roman Pays 34, 1348 Louvain-la-Neuve (Belgium)
Fax: +32 10474304
Web page: http://www.uclouvain.be/core
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- KATZ, Amoz & THISSE, Jacques-François, . "Spatial oligopolies with uniform delivered pricing," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kats, A. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Spatial Oligopolies with Uniform Delivered Pricing," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 92.25, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2003.
"Spatial Duopoly under Uniform Delivered Pricing when Firms Avoid Turning Customers Away,"
CEIS Research Paper
11, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Alberto Iozzi, 2004. "Spatial duopoly under uniform delivered pricing when firms avoid turning customers away," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 513-529, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.