The Influence Of Constructive Thought Pattern Strategies On Entrepreneur Innovative Behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-034-087.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ASBES 2011 Proceeding, Oct 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Small and medium-sized enterprises; entrepreneur innovative behaviour; and constructive thought pattern strategies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-04-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2012-04-03 (Entrepreneurship)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Woo, Carolyn Y. & Cooper, Arnold C. & Dunkelberg, William C., 1991. "The development and interpretation of entrepreneurial typologies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 93-114, March.
- Emre Özçelik & Erol Taymaz, 2001.
"Does Innovativeness Matter for International Competitiveness in Developing Countries? The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Industries,"
ERC Working Papers
0107, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jul 2001.
- Ozcelik, Emre & Taymaz, Erol, 2004. "Does innovativeness matter for international competitiveness in developing countries?: The case of Turkish manufacturing industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 409-424, April.
- Bandura, Albert, 1991. "Social cognitive theory of self-regulation," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 248-287, December.
- Fariborz Damanpour, 1996. "Organizational Complexity and Innovation: Developing and Testing Multiple Contingency Models," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(5), pages 693-716, May.
- Low, Murray B. & Abrahamson, Eric, 1997. "Movements, bandwagons, and clones: Industry evolution and the entrepreneurial process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 12(6), pages 435-457, November.
- Batjargal, Bat, 2007. "Internet entrepreneurship: Social capital, human capital, and performance of Internet ventures in China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 605-618, June.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Douglas, Evan J. & Shanley, Mark, 2000. "New venture survival: Ignorance, external shocks, and risk reduction strategies," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 393-410.
- Danny Miller & Jean-Marie Toulouse, 1986. "Chief Executive Personality and Corporate Strategy and Structure in Small Firms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1389-1409, November.
- Howell, Jane M. & Shea, Christine M. & Higgins, Christopher A., 2005. "Champions of product innovations: defining, developing, and validating a measure of champion behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 641-661, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.