Social cognitive theory of self-regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes.
Volume (Year): 50 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/obhdp
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dai, Fu & Wang, Karen Yuan & Teo, Stephen T.T., 2011. "Chinese immigrants in network marketing business in Western host country context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 659-669.
- Marina Mustapha Author_Email: Marina.Mustapha@taylors.edu.my & Normala Daud, 2011. "Impact Of Perceived Performance Appraisal Effectiveness On Knowledge Worker Turnover Intention: A Conceptual Model," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-465, Conference Master Resources.
- Roberson, Loriann & Alsua, Carlos Jesus, 2002. "Moderating Effects of Goal Orientation on the Negative Consequences of Gender-Based Preferential Selection," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 103-135, January.
- Chatterjee, Swarn & Palmer, Lance & Goetz, Joseph, 2010. "Individual wealth accumulation: Why does dining together as a family matter?," MPRA Paper 26334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Aug 2010.
- Wetzels,Martin & Ruyter,Ko,de & Patterson,Paul G. & Pauwels,Pieter, 2003. "The Propensity To Continue Service Internationalization - A Model Of Planned Behavior," Research Memorandum 052, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Feng-Yang Kuo & Cathy Lin & Meng-Hsiang Hsu, 2007. "Assessing Gender Differences in Computer Professionalsâ€™ Self-Regulatory Efficacy Concerning Information Privacy Practices," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 145-160, June.
- Bonner, Sarah E. & Sprinkle, Geoffrey B., 2002. "The effects of monetary incentives on effort and task performance: theories, evidence, and a framework for research," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 27(4-5), pages 303-345.
- Kozlowski, Steve W. J. & Gully, Stanley M. & Brown, Kenneth G. & Salas, Eduardo & Smith, Eleanor M. & Nason, Earl R., 2001. "Effects of Training Goals and Goal Orientation Traits on Multidimensional Training Outcomes and Performance Adaptability," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Nur Hazelen Mat Rusok Author_Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & Mohamed Husny Basir & PM Dr. Zainudin Awang & Farahiyah Akmal Mat Nawi, 2011. "The Influence Of Constructive Thought Pattern Strategies On Entrepreneur Innovative Behavior," Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding 2011-034-087, Conference Master Resources.
- van Gelderen, A.M. & van der Sluis, L. & Jansen, P., 2004. "Learning Opportunities And Learning Behaviours Of Small Business Starters: Relations With Goal Achievement, Skill Development, And Satisfaction," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-037-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Dewitte, Siegfried, 2013. "From willpower breakdown to the breakdown of the willpower model – The symmetry of self-control and impulsive behavior," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 16-25.
- Shepherd, Dean A. & Covin, Jeffrey G. & Kuratko, Donald F., 2009. "Project failure from corporate entrepreneurship: Managing the grief process," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 588-600, November.
- Westaby, James D., 2005. "Behavioral reasoning theory: Identifying new linkages underlying intentions and behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 97-120, November.
- Johan Wiklund & Holger Patzelt & Dean Shepherd, 2009. "Building an integrative model of small business growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 351-374, April.
- Phillips, Jean M., 2001. "The Role of Decision Influence and Team Performance in Member Self-Efficacy, Withdrawal, Satisfaction with the Leader, and Willingness to Return," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 122-147, January.
- Salvatore Rizzello & Margherita Turvani, 2002. "Subjective Diversity and Social Learning: A Cognitive Perspective for Understanding Institutional Behavior," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 197-210, June.
- Durham, Cathy C. & Knight, Don & Locke, Edwin A., 1997. "Effects of Leader Role, Team-Set Goal Difficulty, Efficacy, and Tactics on Team Effectiveness," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 203-231, November.
- McCalley, L.T., 2006. "From motivation and cognition theories to everyday applications and back again: the case of product-integrated information and feedback," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 129-137, January.
- Lam, Chak Fu & DeRue, D. Scott & Karam, Elizabeth P. & Hollenbeck, John R., 2011. "The impact of feedback frequency on learning and task performance: Challenging the “more is better” assumption," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 217-228.
- Walumbwa, Fred O. & Mayer, David M. & Wang, Peng & Wang, Hui & Workman, Kristina & Christensen, Amanda L., 2011. "Linking ethical leadership to employee performance: The roles of leader-member exchange, self-efficacy, and organizational identification," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 204-213, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.