Are champions different from non-champions?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Venturing.
Volume (Year): 9 (1994)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusvent
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lorraine Uhlaner, 2003.
"Business accomplishments, gender and entrepreneurial self-image,"
Scales Research Reports
N200312, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Uhlaner, Lorraine & Thurik, Roy, 2005. "Business accomplishments, gender and entrepreneurial self-image," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 483-518, July.
- Ingrid Verheul & Lorraine Uhlaner & Roy Thurik, 2004. "Business Accomplishments, Gender And Entrepreneurial Self-Image," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-10, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ans Heirman & Bart Clarysse, 2004.
"Do intangible assets and pre-founding R&D efforts matter for innovation speed in start-ups?,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2004-04, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Heirman & B. Clarysse, 2004. "Do Intangible Assets and Pre-founding R&D Efforts Matter for Innovation Speed in Start-Ups?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/238, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Jeroen de Jong & Sander Wennekers, 2008. "Intrapreneurship; Conceptualizing entrepreneurial employee behaviour," Scales Research Reports H200802, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie, 2004. "A process study of entrepreneurial team formation: the case of a research-based spin-off," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-79, January.
- Howell, Jane M. & Shea, Christine M. & Higgins, Christopher A., 2005. "Champions of product innovations: defining, developing, and validating a measure of champion behavior," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 641-661, September.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Ariño, Africa & Mellewight, Thomas, 2003. "Entrepreneurial alliances as contractual forms," IESE Research Papers D/527, IESE Business School.
- Fredin, Sabrina, 2013. "New Perspectives on Innovative Entrepreneurship and Path Dependence – A Regional Approach," CITR Working Paper Series 2013/06, Center for Innovation and Technology Research, Blekinge Institute of Technology.
- Ma, Hao & Tan, Justin, 2006. "Key components and implications of entrepreneurship: A 4-P framework," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 704-725, September.
- Per Davidsson & Johan Wiklund, 2009. "Scott A. Shane: winner of the Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 131-140, August.
- Jeroen de Jong & Deanne Den Hartog, 2008. "Innovative Work Behaviour: Measurement and Validation," Scales Research Reports H200820, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Falbe, Cecilia M. & Dandridge, Thomas C. & Kumar, Ajith, 1999. "The effect of organizational context on entrepreneurial strategies in franchising," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 125-140, January.
- Reuer, Jeffrey J. & Arino, Africa & Mellewigt, Thomas, 2006. "Entrepreneurial alliances as contractual forms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 306-325, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.