Financial reporting and market e¢ ciency with extrapolative investors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 786969000000000451.
Date of creation: 20 Jul 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Spiegler, Ran, 2006.
"Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 1(2), pages 207-231, June.
- Ran Spiegler, 2005. "Competition over Agents with Boundedly Rational Expectations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000535, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Spiegler, R., 2006. "Competition over agents with boundedly rational expectations," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Rubinstein, A. & Spiegler, R., 2008.
"Money pumps in the market,"
Open Access publications from University College London
http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Robin Greenwood & Stefan Nagel, 2008.
"Inexperienced Investors and Bubbles,"
NBER Working Papers
14111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rani Spiegler, 2005.
"The Market for Quacks,"
784828000000000634, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:restud:v:73:y:2006:i:4:p:1113-1131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Faruk Gul & Wolfgang Pesendorfer & Tomasz Strzalecki, 1969. "Behavioral Competitive Equilibrium," Working Paper 8365, Harvard University OpenScholar.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.