Appropriation and Intellectual Property
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 122247000000002262.
Date of creation: 06 Jul 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-07-14 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2008-07-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-IPR-2008-07-14 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1977.
"The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
090, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1980. "The no-surplus condition as a characterization of perfectly competitive equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 183-207, April.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1978. "The No-Surplus Condition as a Characterization of Perfectly Competitive Equilibrium," UCLA Economics Working Papers 139, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Boldrin Michele & Levine David K., 2009.
"Does Intellectual Monopoly Help Innovation?,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 991-1024, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.