Report NEP-INO-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harhoff, Dietmar & von Graevenitz, Georg & Wagner, Stefan, 2008. "Incidence and Growth of Patent Thickets - The Impact of Technological Opportunities and Complexity," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6900, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yu, J. & Nijkamp, P., 2008. "China’s prospects as an innovative country: an industrial economics perspective," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0009, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Anna Lejpras & Andreas Stephan, 2008. "Locational Conditions, Cooperation, and Innovativeness: Evidence from Research and Company Spin-offs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 804, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Appropriation and Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002262, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2008. "Market Structure and Property Rights in Open Source Industries," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002269, David K. Levine.
- Sophie Chemarin & Caroline Orset, 2008. "Innovation and Information Acquisition Under Time Inconsistency and Uncertainty," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0810, CIRPEE.
- Schulz, Celine & Wagner, Stefan, 2008. "Outlaw Community Innovations," Discussion Papers in Business Administration, University of Munich, Munich School of Management 4678, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.