Flexible Exchange Rate Regime and Forex Interventions: The Chilean Case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Central Bank of Chile in its series Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile with number 11.
Date of creation: Dec 2004
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2004-12-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-20 (Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-12-22 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2004-12-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2004-12-20 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MON-2004-12-20 (Monetary Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chayawadee Chai-anant & Runchana Pongsaparn & Kessarin Tansuwanarat, 2008. "Roles of Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy under Inflation Targeting: A Case Study for Thailand," Working Papers 2008-03, Economic Research Department, Bank of Thailand.
- Yi Wu, 2013. "What Explains Movements in the Peso/Dollar Exchange Rate?," IMF Working Papers 13/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Arturo Lorenzo-Valdés & Antonio Ruiz-Porras, 2012. "Los rendimientos cambiarios latinoamericanos y la (a)simetría de los shocks informacionales: un análisis econométrico," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(2), pages 87-113, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.