Report NEP-CBA-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes & Stefan Krause, 2004. "Has Monetary Policy Become More Efficient? A Cross Country Analysis," NBER Working Papers 10973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Gaiotti & Alessandro Secchi, 2004. "Is there a cost channel of monetary policy transmission? An investigation into the pricing behavior of 2,000 firms," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0412010, EconWPA.
- José De Gregorio & Andrea Tokman R., 2004. "Flexible Exchange Rate Regime and Forex Interventions: The Chilean Case," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 11, Central Bank of Chile.
- Charles Engel & Kenneth D. West, 2004. "Taylor Rules and the Deutschmark-Dollar Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 10995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Ferrero, 2004. "Monetary Policy and the Transition to Rational Expectations," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 499, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- William A. Barnett, 2004. "Multilateral Aggregation-Theoretic Monetary Aggregation over Heterogeneous Countries," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0412009, EconWPA.
- Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2004. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy Under Segmented Asset Markets and Sticky Prices," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile 286, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gregory H. Bauer & Clara Vega, 2004. "The Monetary Origins of Asymmetric Information in International Equity Markets," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-47, Bank of Canada.