Optimal Fiscal Policy with Private and Public Investment in Education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 589.
Date of creation: Apr 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-08-14 (Education)
- NEP-PBE-2007-08-14 (Public Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, Larry E. & Manuelli, Rodolfo E. & Rossi, Peter E., 1997.
"On the Optimal Taxation of Capital Income,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004. "Public education expenditures and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 583-605, April.
- Nicholas Bull, 1993. "When all the optimal dynamic taxes are zero," Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section 137, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oded Galor & Omer Moav & Dietrich Vollrath, 2004. "Land Inequality and the Origin of Divergence and Overtaking in the Growth Process," GE, Growth, Math methods 0410004, EconWPA.
- Gerhard Glomm & Michael Kaganovich, 2003. "Distributional Effects of Public Education in an Economy with Public Pensions," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(3), pages 917-937, 08.
- Jean-Pierre Vidal & Michael Bräuninger, 2000.
"Private versus public financing of education and endogenous growth,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 387-401.
- Braeuninger, M. & Vidal, J.-P., 1999. "Private Versus Public Financing of Education and Endogenous Growth," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a11, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.