Report NEP-EDU-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul O'Brien, 2007. "Enhancing Incentives to Improve Performance in the Education System in France," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 570, OECD Publishing.
- Patrick A. Puhani & Andrea M. Weber, 2007. "Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-30, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Paul Glewwe & Michael Kremer & Sylvie Moulin, 2007. "Many Children Left Behind? Textbooks and Test Scores in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 13300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alvarez, Jesus & Moreno, Vicente Garcia & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "Institutional effects as determinants of learning outcomes : exploring state variations in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4286, The World Bank.
- Böckerman, Petri & Hämäläinen, Ulla & Uusitalo, Roope, 2007. "Labour Market Effects of Polytechnic Education Reform: The Finnish Experience," MPRA Paper 4412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arze del Granado, Javier & Fengler, Wolfgang & Ragatz, Andrew & Yavuz, Elif, 2007. "Investing in Indonesia’s Education: Allocation, Equity, and Efficiency of Public Expenditures," MPRA Paper 4372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Marattin, 2007. "Optimal Fiscal Policy with Private and Public Investment in Education," Working Papers 589, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Danielle Carusi Machado & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2007. "O impacto dos fatores familiares sobre a defasagem idade-série de crianças no Brasil," Textos para discussÃ£o 546, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Merike Darmody & Emer Smyth, 2007. "Managing Term-Time Employment and study in Ireland," Papers WP185, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Victor Lavy & Analía Schlosser, 2007. "Mechanisms and Impacts of Gender Peer Effects at School," NBER Working Papers 13292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "How Much Do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship Between House Prices and School Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 558, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Henry, TULKENS, 2007. "Ranking universities : how to take better account of diversity," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007023, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:col:000098:003874 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tindara ADDABBO & Donata Favaro, 2007. "Education and wage differentials by gender in Italy," CHILD Working Papers wp04_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2007. "Sustained Output Growth Under Uncertainty: A Simple Model With Human Capital," Discussion Paper Series 2007_20, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Aug 2007.
- Gavin Murphy & Iulia Traistaru-Siedschlag, 2007. "The Effects of Human Capital on Output Growth in ICT Industries: Evidence from OECD Countries," Papers WP184, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).