Private and Social Incentives Towards Investment in Product Differentiation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 431.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Luca Lambertini & Sougata Poddar & Dan Sasaki, 1997.
"Standardization and the Stability of Collusion,"
CIE Discussion Papers
1997-14, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- L. Lambertini & S. Poddar & D. Sasaki, 1997. "Standardization and the Stability of Collusion," Working Papers 298, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- LAMBERTINI, Luca & PODDAR, Sougata & SASAKI, Dan, . "Standardization and the stability of collusion," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1325, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Harrington Jr. , Joseph E., 1995. "Experimentation and Learning in a Differentiated-Products Duopoly," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 275-288, June.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 2002. "A differential game approach to investment in product differentiation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 51-62, November.
- Curtis Eaton, B. & Lipsey, Richard G., 1989. "Product differentiation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 723-768 Elsevier.
- Lambertini, Luca, 1997.
"Prisoners' Dilemma in Duopoly (Super)Games,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 181-191, November.
- Cellini, Roberto & Lambertini, Luca, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly with Capital Accumulation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 145-155, November.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters, in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Cellini & Guido Candela, 2004.
"Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly,"
2004.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Guido Candela & Roberto Cellini, 2006. "Investment in Tourism Market: A Dynamic Model of Differentiated Oligopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 35(1), pages 41-58, September.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004.
"R&D Incentives under Bertrand Competition: A Differential Game,"
519, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Roberto Cellini & Luca Lambertini, 2011. "R&D Incentives Under Bertrand Competition: A Differential Game," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(3), pages 387-400, 09.
- L. Lambertini, 2008.
"Optimal Product Proliferation in Monopoly: A Dynamic Analysis,"
648, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini, 2009. "Optimal Product Proliferation in Monopoly: A Dynamic Analysis," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 1(1), pages 80-97, September.
- Steffen Jørgensen & Georges Zaccour, 2007. "Developments in differential game theory and numerical methods: economic and management applications," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 159-181, April.
- R. Cellini & L. Lambertini, 2004. "R&D Incentives and Market Structure: A Dynamic Analysis," Working Papers 497, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.