Product homogeneity as a prisoner's dilemma in a duopoly with R&D
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 58 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suetens, S., 2004.
"Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827, Tilburg University.
- SUETENS, Sigrid, 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach," Working Papers 2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sougata Poddar & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Product Innovation and Stability of Collusion," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1392-1400.
- L. Lambertini & A. Mantovani, 2005.
"Process and Product Innovation by a Multiproduct Monopolist: A Dynamic Approach,"
551, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lambertini, Luca & Mantovani, Andrea, 2009. "Process and product innovation by a multiproduct monopolist: A dynamic approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 508-518, July.
- Versaevel, Bruno & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2003. "Conflict and Cooperation on R&D Markets," IDEI Working Papers 191, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gianni De Fraja & George Norman, 1998.
"Product Differentiation and the Location of International Production,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9814, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gianni De Fraja & George Norman, 2004. "Product Differentiation and the Location of International Production," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 151-170, 03.
- Bernhofen, Daniel M. & Bernhofen, Laura T., 1999. "On the likelihood of a prisoners' dilemma in a differentiated duopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 291-294, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.