Analysing Literature-Based Innovation Output Indicators: The Italian Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 197.
Date of creation: Jun 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1996. "Analyzing literature-based innovation output indicators: the Italian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 689-711, August.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness: Errata," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(393), pages 1203, December.
- Scherer, F. M., 1982. "Inter-industry technology flows in the United States," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 227-245, August.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1987. "A technology gap approach to why growth rates differ," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 87-99, August.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Pianta, Mario, 1992. "Specialization and size of technological activities in industrial countries: The analysis of patent data," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-93, February.
- Vickers, John, 1985. "Pre-emptive patenting, joint ventures, and the persistence of oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 261-273, September.
- Albert, M. B. & Avery, D. & Narin, F. & McAllister, P., 1991. "Direct validation of citation counts as indicators of industrially important patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 251-259, June.
- Soete, Luc, 1987. "The impact of technological innovation on international trade patterns: The evidence reconsidered," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2-4), pages 101-130, August.
- de Bresson, Christian & Townsend, Joe, 1978. "Notes on the inter-industrial flow of technology in post-war Britain," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 49-60, January.
- Giovanni Amendola & Giovanni Dosi & Erasmo Papagni, 1993. "The dynamics of international competitiveness," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 129(3), pages 451-471, September.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Brusco, Sebastiano, 1982. "The Emilian Model: Productive Decentralisation and Social Integration," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 167-84, June.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1988. "International Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 355-74, June.
- Cainarca, Gian Carlo & Colombo, Massimo G. & Mariotti, Sergio, 1989. "An evolutionary pattern of innovation diffusion. The case of flexible automation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 59-86, April.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tether, B. S., 1998. "Small and large firms: sources of unequal innovations?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 725-745, November.
- Enrico Santarelli & Francesca Lotti, 2007. "The Relationship among innovative Output, Productivity, and Profitability. A test comparing USPTO and EPO data," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008.
"R&D, Firm Size, and Product Innovation Dynamics,"
ROCK Working Papers
045, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2005.
"The skill bias effect of technological and organisational change: Evidence and policy implications,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 141-157, March.
- M. Piva & E. Santarelli & M. Vivarelli, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidenceand Policy Implications," Working Papers 486, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Santarelli, Enrico & Vivarelli, Marco, 2003. "The Skill Bias Effect of Technological and Organisational Change: Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 934, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cees Beers & Gerben Panne, 2011. "Geography, knowledge spillovers and small firms’ exports: an empirical examination for The Netherlands," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 325-339, October.
- Joaquín Alegre & Ricardo Chiva, 2009. "Entrepreneurial orientation, organizational learning capability and performance in the ceramic tiles industry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-08, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Flor, M. L. & Oltra, M. J., 2004. "Identification of innovating firms through technological innovation indicators: an application to the Spanish ceramic tile industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 323-336, March.
- Bergman, Karin & Ejermo, Olof, 2011.
"Swedish Business R&D and its Export Dependence,"
CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers
2011/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M., 2011. "Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 54-65, March.
- Coombs, R. & Narandren, P. & Richards, A., 1996. "A literature-based innovation output indicator," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Enrico Santarelli, 2004. "Patents and the Technological Performance of District Firms Evidence for the Emilia-Romagna Region of Italy," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2004-29, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Elias Carayannis & Charalampos Papadopoulos, 2011. "The Innovation Diplomacy Concept and the Hellenic-American Innovation Bridge as a Special Case-in-Point," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 257-326, September.
- Joaquín Camps & Antonio Majocchi, 2010. "Learning Atmosphere and Ethical Behavior, Does It Make Sense?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 129-147, June.
- Alegre-Vidal, Joaquin & Lapiedra-Alcami, Rafael & Chiva-Gomez, Ricardo, 2004. "Linking operations strategy and product innovation: an empirical study of Spanish ceramic tile producers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 829-839, July.
- Shanxing Gao & Kai Xu & Jianjun Yang, 2008. "Managerial ties, absorptive capacity, and innovation," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 395-412, September.
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Pla-Barber, José & Alegre, Joaquín, 2007. "Analysing the link between export intensity, innovation and firm size in a science-based industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 275-293, June.
- Evangelista, Rinaldo & Perani, Giulio & Rapiti, Fabio & Archibugi, Daniele, 1997. "Nature and impact of innovation in manufacturing industry: some evidence from the Italian innovation survey," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 521-536, December.
- Dolfsma, Wilfred & van der Panne, Gerben, 2008. "Currents and sub-currents in innovation flows: Explaining innovativeness using new-product announcements," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1706-1716, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.