Identification of innovating firms through technological innovation indicators: an application to the Spanish ceramic tile industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coombs, R. & Narandren, P. & Richards, A., 1996. "A literature-based innovation output indicator," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Francis Narin & F. M. Scherer & Katrin Vopel, 1999. "Citation Frequency And The Value Of Patented Inventions," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 511-515, August.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Anselin, Luc & Varga, Attila, 2002. "Patents and innovation counts as measures of regional production of new knowledge," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1069-1085, September.
- Scherer, F. M., 1983. "The propensity to patent," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 107-128, March.
- Enrico Santarelli, 1994.
"Analysing Literature-Based Innovation Output Indicators: The Italian Experience,"
197, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1996. "Analyzing literature-based innovation output indicators: the Italian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 689-711, August.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey,"
in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 287-343
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Griliches, Zvi, 1990. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 1661-1707, December.
- Zvi Griliches, 1991. "Patent Statistics as Economic Indicators: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 3301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albert, M. B. & Avery, D. & Narin, F. & McAllister, P., 1991. "Direct validation of citation counts as indicators of industrially important patents," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 251-259, June.
- van Dijk, Theon & Duysters, Geert, 1998.
"Passing the European Patent Office: evidence from the data-processing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 937-946, December.
- Dijk, Theon van & Duysters, Geert, 1998. "Passing the European patent office: evidence from the data-processing industry," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13065, Maastricht University.
- repec:fth:harver:1473 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Marco Corsino, 2008.
"Product Innovation and Growth: The Case of Integrated Circuits,"
ROCK Working Papers
047, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 23 Jun 2008.
- Marco Corsino, 2008. "Product Innovation and Growth: The Case of Integrated Circuits," LEM Papers Series 2008/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Marco Corsino & Giuseppe Espa & Rocco Micciolo, 2008.
"R&D, Firm Size, and Product Innovation Dynamics,"
ROCK Working Papers
045, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 12 Jun 2008.
- Cucculelli, Marco & Ermini, Barbara, 2012. "New product introduction and product tenure: What effects on firm growth?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 808-821.
- Grinstein, Amir & Goldman, Arieh, 2006. "Characterizing the technology firm: An exploratory study," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 121-143, February.
- Cees Beers & Gerben Panne, 2011. "Geography, knowledge spillovers and small firms’ exports: an empirical examination for The Netherlands," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 325-339, October.
- García Granero,Ana & Vega-Jurado,Jaider, 2012. "External knowledge sourcing and innovation performance: the role of managerial practices," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201201, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 May 2012.
- Azadegan, Arash & Wagner, Stephan M., 2011. "Industrial upgrading, exploitative innovations and explorative innovations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 54-65, March.
- Fernandes, Cristina & Ferreira, João & Raposo, Mario, 2013. "Drivers to firm innovation and their effects on performance: An international comparison," MPRA Paper 46776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.