Measuring R&D in Small Firms: How Much Are We Missing?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Michie, 1998. "Introduction. The Internationalisation of the Innovation Process," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 261-277.
- Brouwer, E. & Kleinknecht, A., 1997. "Measuring the unmeasurable: A country's non-R&D expenditure on product and service innovation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5662003, Tilburg University.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009.
"Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bronwyn Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs: empirical evidence for Italy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 13-33, June.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2008. "Innovation and Productivity in SMEs: Empirical Evidence for Italy," NBER Working Papers 14594, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Fantino & Alessandra Mori & Diego Scalise, 2012. "Collaboration between firms and universities in Italy: the role of a firm’s proximity to top-rated departments," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 884, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zoltan J. Acs & David B. Audretsch, 2005. "Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-21, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Vopel, Katrin, 1998. "Mapping innovative clusters in national innovation systems," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-45, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kleinknecht, Alfred & Montfort, Kees van & Brouwer, Erik, 2000. "How consistent are innovation indicators? : a factor analysis of CIS data," Serie Research Memoranda 0028, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Baldwin, John R., 1997. "The Importance of Research and Development for Innovation in Small and Large Canadian Manufacturing Firms," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1997107e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Baldwin, John R. & Gellatly, Guy, 2005. "Canada's Investments in Science and Innovation: Is the Existing Concept of Research and Development Sufficient?," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2005032e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Verspagen, Bart, 1995. "Convergence in the global economy. A broad historical viewpoint," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 143-165, June.
- Baldwin, John R., 1997. "Importance de la recherche et du developpement sur l'aptitude a innover des petites et des grandes entreprises manufacturieres canadiennes," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1997107f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
- Minniti, Antonio, 2011. "Knowledge appropriability, firm size, and growth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 438-454, September.
- Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Succeeding in Innovation: Key Insights on the Role of R&D and Technological Acquisition Drawn from Company Data," IZA Discussion Papers 7671, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Florian Szücs, 2013. "M&A and R&D: Asymmetric Effects on Acquirers and Targets?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1331, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joerg Thomae & Volker Zimmermann, 2013. "Knowledge Protection Practices in Innovating SMEs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(5-6), pages 691-717, October.
- Jirjahn, Uwe & Kraft, Kornelius, 2006. "Do Spillovers Stimulate Incremental or Drastic Product Innovations? Hypotheses and Evidence from German Establishment Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-23, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- H. T. Tran & E. Santarelli, 2013. "Revisiting Italian Emigration Before the Great War: A Test of the Standard Economic Model," Working Papers wp909, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Baldwin, John R., 1999. "Un portrait des entrees et des sorties," Direction des etudes analytiques : documents de recherche 1999121f, Statistics Canada, Direction des etudes analytiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.