Small and large firms: sources of unequal innovations?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1998)
Issue (Month): 7 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coombs, R. & Narandren, P. & Richards, A., 1996. "A literature-based innovation output indicator," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 403-413, May.
- Wallmark, J. Torkel & McQueen, Douglas H., 1991. "One hundred major Swedish technical innovations, from 1945 to 1980," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 325-344, August.
- Laranja, Manuel & Fontes, Margarida, 1998. "Creative adaptation: the role of new technology based firms in Portugal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1023-1036, April.
- Richard C. Levin & Alvin K. Klevorick & Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 1987. "Appropriating the Returns from Industrial Research and Development," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 783-832.
- Alfred Thwaites & Pooran Wynarczyk, 1996. "The Economic Performance of Innovative Small Firms in the South East Region and Elsewhere in the UK," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 135-149.
- Tether, B. S. & Smith, I. J. & Thwaites, A. T., 1997. "Smaller enterprises and innovation in the UK: the SPRU innovations database revisited," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 19-32, March.
- Mansfield, Edwin & Schwartz, Mark & Wagner, Samuel, 1981. "Imitation Costs and Patents: An Empirical Study," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 907-18, December.
- Zoltan Acs & David Audretsch, 1990. "Innovation and Small Firms," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011131, December.
- Westhead, Paul & Cowling, Marc, 1995. " Employment Change in Independent Owner-Managed High-Technology Firms in Great Britain," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 111-40, April.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1997.
"New Technology-Based Firms in Germany: A Survey of the Recent Evidence,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
97-18, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric, 1998. "New technology-based firms in Germany: a survey of the recent evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 1005-1022, April.
- Santarelli, Enrico & Piergiovanni, Roberta, 1996.
"Analyzing literature-based innovation output indicators: the Italian experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 689-711, August.
- Enrico Santarelli, 1994. "Analysing Literature-Based Innovation Output Indicators: The Italian Experience," Working Papers 197, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Storey, D. J. & Tether, B. S., 1998. "New technology-based firms in the European union: an introduction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(9), pages 933-946, April.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.