The innovative performance of in-house and contracted R&D in terms of patents and utility models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 35 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- María Rochina-Barrachina & Juan Mañez & Juan Sanchis-Llopis, 2010. "Process innovations and firm productivity growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 147-166, February.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2013. "R&D and productivity: In search of complementarity between research and development activities," MPRA Paper 43808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Lokshin & René Belderbos & Martin Carree, 2008.
"The Productivity Effects of Internal and External R&D: Evidence from a Dynamic Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 70(3), pages 399-413, 06.
- Lokshin, Boris & Belderbos, René & Carree, Martin, 2008. "The productivity effects of internal and external R&D: evidence from a dynamic panel data model," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20504, Maastricht University.
- Lokshin, Boris & Belderbos, René & Carree, Martin, 2007. "The Productivity Effects of Internal and External R&D: Evidence From a Dynamic Panel Data Model," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 026, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Arvanitis, Spyros & Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre & Wörter, Martin, 2013.
"Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation - A comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data,"
UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series
003, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Wörter & Pierre Mohnen & Boris Lokshin, 2013. "Impact of external knowledge acquisition strategies on innovation – A comparative study based on Dutch and Swiss panel data," KOF Working papers 13-325, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2007. "Does Patenting negatively impact on R&D investment?An international panel data assessment," FEP Working Papers 255, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2011. "Open strategies and innovation performance," MPRA Paper 31298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jiang, Xu & Li, Yuan, 2009. "An empirical investigation of knowledge management and innovative performance: The case of alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 358-368, March.
- Belderbos, Rene & Van Roy, Vincent & Duvivier, Florence, 2009. "International and domestic technology transfers and productivity growth: Firm level evidence," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/252065, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Santamara, Llus & Nieto, Mara Jess & Barge-Gil, Andrs, 2009.
"Beyond formal R&D: Taking advantage of other sources of innovation in low- and medium-technology industries,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 507-517, April.
- Santamaría, Lluís & Nieto, María Jesús & Barge, A., 2009. "Beyond formal R&D : taking advantage of other sources of innovation in low- and medium-technology industries," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12681, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Holl, Adelheid & Rama, Ruth, 2012. "Foreign subsidiaries and technology sourcing in Spain," MPRA Paper 42328, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Bayona-Sáez, Cristina & García-Marco, Teresa, 2010. "Assessing the effectiveness of the Eureka Program," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1375-1386, December.
- Schmiedeberg, Claudia, 2008. "Complementarities of innovation activities: An empirical analysis of the German manufacturing sector," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 1492-1503, October.
- Mercedes Teruel & AgustÃ Segarra, 2011. "Productivity and R&D sources in manufacturing and service firms in Catalonia: a regional approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1860, European Regional Science Association.
- Nieto, María Jesús & Santamaría, Lluís, 2010. "Technological collaboration : bridging the innovation gap between small and large firms," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12695, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.