Developing countries' imports of technology, in-house technological capabilities and efforts: an analysis of the Indian experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Development Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/devec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hou, Jun & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Complementarity between in-house R&D and technology purchasing: evidence from Chinese manufacturing firms," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 048, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Sönmez, Alper & Pamukçu, Mehmet Teoman, 2011.
"Türkiye Otomotiv Sektöründe Çokuluslu Şirketler Aracılığıyla Ana Sanayiden Yan Sanayiye Yapılan Bilgi ve Teknoloji Transferinin Analizi
[Analysis of Knowledge and Technology Transfer by M," MPRA Paper 39506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katrak, Homi, 2002. "Does economic liberalisation endanger indigenous technological developments?: An analysis of the Indian experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 19-30, January.
- Vishwasrao, Sharmila & Bosshardt, William, 2001. "Foreign ownership and technology adoption: evidence from Indian firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 367-387, August.
- Zuniga, Pluvia & Crespi, Gustavo, 2013.
"Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 1-17.
- Crespi, Gustavo & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2012. "Innovation strategies and employment in Latin American firms," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 022, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pluvia Zuñiga, 2012. "Innovation Strategies and Employment in Latin American Firms," IDB Publications 63978, Inter-American Development Bank.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:15:y:2008:i:11:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Homi Katrak, 2002. "Economic liberalization and new product enterprises in the newly industrializing countries: an analysis of the Indian experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(2), pages 195-206.
- Saibal Ghosh, 2012.
"Does R&D intensity influence leverage? Evidence from Indian firm-level data,"
Journal of International Entrepreneurship,
Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 158-175, June.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2012. "Does R&D intensity influence leverage? Evidence from Indian firm-level data," MPRA Paper 38945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- Nakamura, Tsuyoshi, 2001. "International Knowledge Spillovers and Technology Imports: Evidence from Japanese Chemical and Electric Equipment Industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 271-297, September.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2006. "R&D in Indian public enterprises: An assessment," MPRA Paper 32073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2003. "Liberalization, Firm Size and R&D performance: A Firm Level Study of Indian Pharmaceutical Industry," MPRA Paper 17079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "One size does not fit all… An economic development perspective on the asymmetric impact of Patents on R&D," FEP Working Papers 292, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Zhu, Pingfang & Li, Lei & Lundin, Nannan, 2005. "S&T activities and firm performance - microeconomic evidence from manufacturing in Shanghai," BOFIT Discussion Papers 5/2005, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Beneito, Pilar, 2003. "Choosing among alternative technological strategies: an empirical analysis of formal sources of innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 693-713, April.
- Cebrián, M. Mar, . "Contratos de transferencia de tecnología y crecimiento de la economía española: 1959-1972," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/4194, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Hasan, Rana, 2002. "The impact of imported and domestic technologies on the productivity of firms: panel data evidence from Indian manufacturing firms," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 23-49, October.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Puttaswamaiah S., 2006. "Trends and Patterns of Technology Acquisition in Indian Organized Manufacturing: An Inter-industry Exploration," Working Papers id:452, eSocialSciences.
- Bin, Guo, 2008. "Technology acquisition channels and industry performance: An industry-level analysis of Chinese large- and medium-size manufacturing enterprises," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 194-209, March.
- Lal, K., 1999. "Determinants of the adoption of Information Technology: a case study of electrical and electronic goods manufacturing firms in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 667-680, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.