A Multivariate Approach to Seasonal Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau of Economic Analysis in its series BEA Working Papers with number 0100.
Date of creation: Apr 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-06-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-06-24 (Econometric Time Series)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "Introduction to "The Smoothing of Time Series"," NBER Chapters, in: The Smoothing of Time Series, pages 17-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "Appendices to "The Smoothing of Time Series"," NBER Chapters, in: The Smoothing of Time Series, pages 118-169 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "The Smoothing of Time Series," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number maca31-1.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.