A Multivariate Approach to Seasonal Adjustment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bureau of Economic Analysis in its series BEA Working Papers with number 0100.
Date of creation: Apr 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2013-06-24 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2013-06-24 (Econometric Time Series)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 2005. "Implications of Dynamic Factor Models for VAR Analysis," NBER Working Papers 11467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "Appendices to "The Smoothing of Time Series"," NBER Chapters, in: The Smoothing of Time Series, pages 118-169 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "The Smoothing of Time Series," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number maca31-1.
- Frederick R. Macaulay, 1931. "Introduction to "The Smoothing of Time Series"," NBER Chapters, in: The Smoothing of Time Series, pages 17-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.