Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Argentina
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series Agricultural Distortions Working Paper with number 48389.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Distorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Valdes, Alberto, 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48558, World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Alberto Valdés, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6604, October.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Kurzweil, Marianne & Jara, Esteban & Croser, Johanna L. & Anderson, Kym, 2007. "Annual Estimates Of Latin American Distortions To Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48525, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.