Annual Estimates Of Latin American Distortions To Agricultural Incentives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Bank in its series Agricultural Distortions Working Paper with number 48525.
Date of creation: Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Distorted incentives; agricultural and trade policy reforms; national agricultural development; Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade; F13; F14; Q17; Q18;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guterman, Lia, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Colombia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48392, World Bank.
- Sturzenegger, Adolfo C. & Salazni, Mariana, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Argentina," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48389, World Bank.
- Soloaga, Isidro & Lara, Gabriel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Mexico," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48432, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Valenzuela, Ernesto & Wong, Sara & Sandri, Damiano, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Ecuador," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48394, World Bank.
- Lopes, Mauro de Rezende & Lopes, Ignez Vidigal & Oliveira, Marilene Silva de & Barcelos, Fabio Campos & Jara, Esteban & Bogado, Pedro Rangel, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives In Brazil," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48390, World Bank.
- Berthelon, Matias & Kruger, Diana & Saavedra, Diana, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nicaragua," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48433, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Valdes, Alberto, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Latin America," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48558, World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.