Food Aid: Motivation and Allocation Criteria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service in its series Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) with number 147994.
Date of creation: Feb 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1400 Independence Ave.,SW, Mail Stop 1800, Washington, DC 20250-1800
Web page: http://www.ers.usda.gov/
More information through EDIRC
Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nzinga H. Broussard & Stefan Dercon & Rohini Somanathan, 2012.
"Aid And Agency In Africa Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004,"
208, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Broussard, Nzinga H. & Dercon, Stefan & Somanathan, Rohini, 2014. "Aid and agency in Africa: Explaining food disbursements across Ethiopian households, 1994–2004," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 128-137.
- Broussard, Nzinga H & Dercon, Stefan & Somanathan, Rohini, 2012. "Aid and Agency in Africa: Explaining Food Disbursements Across Ethiopian Households, 1994-2004," CEPR Discussion Papers 8861, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Young, Linda M. & Abbott, Philip C. & Leetmaa, Susan E., 2001. "Export Competition: Issues And Options In The Agricultural Negotiations," Commissioned Papers 14624, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Barrett, Christopher B., 2002. "Food Aid And Commercial International Food Trade," Working Papers 14742, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Erwin Tiongson & Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta, 2003.
"Foreign Aid and Consumption Smoothing,"
IMF Working Papers
03/40, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Benedict Clements & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2004. "Foreign Aid and Consumption Smoothing: Evidence from Global Food Aid," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 379-390, 08.
- Diven, Polly J., 2001. "The domestic determinants of US food aid policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 455-474, October.
- Benson, Charlotte & Clay, Edward J., 1998. "Additionality or diversion? food aid to Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Republics and the implications for developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 31-44, January.
- Marion Nestle & Sharron Dalton, 1994. "Food aid and international hunger crises: The United States in Somalia," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 19-27, September.
- Young, Linda M., 2002. "Options for World Trade Organization Involvement in Food Aid," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 3(1).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.