Export Market Pricing Decisions and Market Power in World Grain Markets: A Duopoly Model for Soybeans
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 02/13/07.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its series 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama with number 34949.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995.
"Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999. "Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Francisco Requena Silvente, 2005. "Price discrimination and market power in export markets: The case of the ceramic tile industry," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 0, pages 347-370, November.
- Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H., 2004. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Carter, Colin A. & MacLaren, Donald & Yilmaz, Alper, 1999. "How Competitive Is The World Wheat Market?," Working Papers 11973, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.