The Effect of Off-farm Work on Production Intensity and Output Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP) in its series Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College with number 15718.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/
Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Keim, Russ, 1996.
"Incentive payments to encourage farmer adoption of water quality protection practices,"
24779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph C. Cooper & Russ W. Keim, 1996. "Incentive Payments to Encourage Farmer Adoption of Water Quality Protection Practices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 54-64.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1984. "A method of moments interpretation of sequential estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 201-206.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992.
"Non-response in panel data: The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153282, Tilburg University.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992. "Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-57, July-Sept.
- Joyce Willock & Ian J. Deary & Gareth Edwards-Jones & Gavin J. Gibson & Murray J. McGregor & Alistair Sutherland & J. Barry Dent & Oliver Morgan & Robert Grieve, 1999. "The Role of Attitudes and Objectives in Farmer Decision Making: Business and Environmentally-Oriented Behaviour in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 286-303.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, .
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model,"
W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," IFS Working Papers W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Persistence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 24-50, January.
- D. M. Shucksmith & R. Smith, 1991. "Farm Household Strategies And Pluriactivity In Upland Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 340-353.
- Vella, F. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1999.
"Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80344, Tilburg University.
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 239-263, June.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Madhu Khanna, 2001. "Sequential Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies and its Implications for Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 35-51.
- Hoveid, Oyvind & Raknerud, A., 2008. "Dynamics of income, wealth and capital in Norwegian farm household accounts: A state-space model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair Creation-Date: 2012-02, . "Key Issues in Agricultural Labour Markets: A Review of Major Studies and Project Reports on Agriculture and Rural Labour Markets," Factor Markets Working Papers 126, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Roberto Henke & Cristina Salvioni, 2011. "Income Diversification in Italian Farms," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Larsen, Karin & Olson, Kent D., 2006. "Off-farm income and farm capital accumulation: a farm-level data analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21480, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 200902, INRA UMR SMART.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.