The Effect of Off-farm Work on Production Intensity and Output Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP) in its series Workshop on the Farm Household-Firm Unit: Its Importance in Agriculture and Implications for Statistics, April 12-13, 2002, Wye Campus,Imperial College with number 15718.
Date of creation: 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/
Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madhu Khanna, 2001.
"Sequential Adoption of Site-Specific Technologies and its Implications for Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 35-51.
- Khanna, Madhu, 1999. "Sequential Adoption Of Site-Specific Technologies And Its Implications For Nitrogen Productivity: A Double Selectivity Model," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21599, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richard Blundell & Steve Bond, 1995.
"Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models,"
IFS Working Papers
W95/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen, 1998. "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 115-143, August.
- R Blundell & Steven Bond, . "Initial conditions and moment restrictions in dynamic panel data model," Economics Papers W14&104., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Blundell, R. & Bond, S., 1995. "Initial Conditions and Moment Restrictions in Dynamic Panel Data Models," Economics Papers 104, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1984. "A method of moments interpretation of sequential estimators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 201-206.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Kasryno, Faisal & Perez, Nicostrato D., 1998. "Output response to prices and public investment in agriculture: Indonesian food crops," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 333-352, April.
- Nijman, Theo & Verbeek, Marno, 1992.
"Nonresponse in Panel Data: The Impact on Estimates of a Life Cycle Consumption Function,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 243-57, July-Sept.
- Nijman, T.E. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1992. "Non-response in panel data: The impact on estimates of a life cycle consumption function," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153282, Tilburg University.
- D. M. Shucksmith & R. Smith, 1991. "Farm Household Strategies And Pluriactivity In Upland Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 340-353.
- Lopez, Ramon E., 1984. "Estimating labor supply and production decisions of self-employed farm producers," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 61-82.
- Vella, F. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 1999.
"Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-80344, Tilburg University.
- Vella, Francis & Verbeek, Marno, 1999. "Two-step estimation of panel data models with censored endogenous variables and selection bias," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 239-263, June.
- Cooper, Joseph C. & Keim, Russ, 1996.
"Incentive payments to encourage farmer adoption of water quality protection practices,"
24779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph C. Cooper & Russ W. Keim, 1996. "Incentive Payments to Encourage Farmer Adoption of Water Quality Protection Practices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(1), pages 54-64.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- Christoph R. Weiss, 1999. "Farm Growth and Survival: Econometric Evidence for Individual Farms in Upper Austria," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(1), pages 103-116.
- Arulampalam, Wiji & Booth, Alison L & Taylor, Mark P, 2000. "Unemployment Persistence," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(1), pages 24-50, January.
- Joyce Willock & Ian J. Deary & Gareth Edwards-Jones & Gavin J. Gibson & Murray J. McGregor & Alistair Sutherland & J. Barry Dent & Oliver Morgan & Robert Grieve, 1999. "The Role of Attitudes and Objectives in Farmer Decision Making: Business and Environmentally-Oriented Behaviour in Scotland," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 286-303.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair, 2012. "Key Issues in Agricultural Labour Markets: A Review of Major Studies and Project Reports on Agriculture and Rural Labour Markets," Working Papers 122847, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Larsen, Karin & Olson, Kent D., 2006. "Off-farm income and farm capital accumulation: a farm-level data analysis," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21480, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto Henke & Cristina Salvioni, 2011. "Income Diversification in Italian Farms," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, September.
- Hoveid, Oyvind & Raknerud, A., 2008. "Dynamics of income, wealth and capital in Norwegian farm household accounts: A state-space model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART.
- Tocco, Barbara & Davidova, Sophia & Bailey, Alastair Creation-Date: 2012-02, . "Key Issues in Agricultural Labour Markets: A Review of Major Studies and Project Reports on Agriculture and Rural Labour Markets," Factor Markets Working Papers 126, Centre for European Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.