Measurement Of Dynamic Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis – First Evidence From West German Dairy Farms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 with number 137166.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
efficiency; static and dynamic DEA; quasi-fixed inputs; dairy farms; Livestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-11-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-11-03 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Svetlov, Nikolai M. & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2009. "Optimal Farm Size in Russian Agriculture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51667, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nemoto, Jiro & Goto, Mika, 1999. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: modeling intertemporal behavior of a firm in the presence of productive inefficiencies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 51-56, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.