Report NEP-EFF-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salzwedel, Arvid & Huttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2012. "Measurement Of Dynamic Efficiency Using Data Envelopment Analysis â€“ First Evidence From West German Dairy Farms," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) 137166, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "Philippine Productivity Dynamics in the Last Five Decades and Determinants of Total Factor Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- A. Pozzi & F. Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," Working Paper CRENoS 201224, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Harry WU, 2012. "Measuring Gross Output, Value Added, Employment and Labor Productivity of the Chinese Economy at Industry Level, 1987-2008 — An Introduction to the CIP Database (Round 1.0)," Discussion papers 12066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- RenÃ© BÃ¶heim & Thomas Horvath & Karin Mayr, 2012. "Birthplace Diversity of the Workforce and Productivity Spill-overs in Firms," WIFO Working Papers, WIFO 438, WIFO.
- Shreekant Gupta & Partha Sen & Suchita Srinivasan, 2012. "Impact of Climate Change on the Indian Economy-Evidence from Foodgrain Yields," Working papers 218, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- M. Wright & D. S. Siegel & L. Scholes, 2012. "Private Equity Portfolio Company Performance During The Global Recession," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/795, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Y. Alperovych & K. Amess & M. Wright, 2012. "Private Equity Firm Experience and Buy-out Vendor Source: What is their Impact on Efficiency?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 12/800, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Diego Restuccia, 2012. "The Latin American Development Problem: An Interpretation," Working Papers tecipa-466, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Wong, Ambrose & Gu, Wulong, 2012. "Measuring the Economic Output of the Education Sector in the National Accounts," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012080e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Erasmo Papagni & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise (2001-2003)," Discussion Papers, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy 4_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Prices, productivity and irregular cycles in a walrasian labour market," Discussion Papers 2012/152, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2012. "The Brain Gain of Corporate Boards: A Natural Experiment from China," CEPR Discussion Papers 9190, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Melania Michetti, 2012. "The Effect of Fair Trade Affiliation on Child Schooling: Evidence from a Sample of Chilean Honey Producers," Working Papers 2012.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Performance Evaluation of Urban Local Governments: A Case for Indian Cities," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University paper1232, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.