Einfluss Der Biogaserzeugung Auf Landwirtschaftliche Pachtpreise In Deutschland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA) in its series 50st Annual Conference, Braunschweig, Germany, September 29-October 1, 2010 with number 93937.
Date of creation: Sep 2010
Date of revision:
Biogas; Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz; Pachtpreise; räumliche Ökonometrie; Agricultural and Food Policy; Land Economics/Use; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kirwan, Barrett E., 2008.
"The Incidence of U.S. Agricultural Subsidies on Farmland Rental Rates,"
42714, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Barrett E. Kirwan, 2009. "The Incidence of U.S. Agricultural Subsidies on Farmland Rental Rates," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 117(1), pages 138-164, 02.
- Fuchs, Clemens, 2002. "The Influence of Per-hectare Premiums on Prices for Rented Agricultural Area and on Agricultural Land Prices," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(8).
- Berenz, Stefan & Hoffmann, Helmut & Pahl, Hubert, 2007. "KONKURRENZBEZIEHUNGEN ZWISCHEN DER BIOGASERZEUGUNG UND DER TIERISCHEN PRODUKTION (German)," 47th Annual Conference, Weihenstephan, Germany, September 26-28, 2007 7602, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Kilian, Stefan & Anton, Jesus & Roder, Norbert & Salhofer, Klaus, 2008. "Impacts Of 2003 Cap Reform On Land Prices: From Theory To Empirical Results," 109th Seminar, November 20-21, 2008, Viterbo, Italy 44808, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- G�ran Therborn & K.C. Ho, 2009. "Introduction," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 53-62, March.
- Easterly, William & Levine, Ross, 1998. "Troubles with the Neighbours: Africa's Problem, Africa's Opportunity," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 7(1), pages 120-42, March.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010. "Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Breustedt, Gunnar & Habermann, Hendrik, 2009. "Determinants of Agricultural Cash Rents in Germany: A Spatial Econometric Analysis for Farm-Level Data," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51685, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Johan Swinnen & Pavel Ciaian & d’Artis Kancs, 2008. "Study on the Functioning of Land Markets in the EU Member States under the Influence of Measures applied under the Common Agricultural Policy," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.