FAPRI 2000 U.S. Agricultural Outlook
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) in its series Staff Reports with number 32054.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Crop Production/Industries; Livestock Production/Industries;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000.
"U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues,"
Staff General Research Papers
1968, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2002. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Volatility of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(2), pages 335-351.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2002. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Volatility of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenue," Staff General Research Papers 1779, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 00-wp239, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Lence, Sergio H. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy And The Variability Of Commodity Prices And Farm Revenues," 2000 Conference, April 17-18 2000, Chicago, Illinois 18937, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Sergio H. Lence & Dermot J. Hayes, 2000. "U.S. Farm Policy and the Variability of Commodity Prices and Farm Revenues," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 00-wp239, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Adams, Gary M. & Richardson, James W., 2001.
"Exploring Options For A New Farm Bill,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(02), August.
- Phil Briggs & Carly Harker & Tim Ng & Aidan Yao, 2011. "Fluctuations in the international prices of oil, dairy products, beef and lamb between 2000 and 2008: A review of market-specific demand and supply factors," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2011/02, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Schumann, Keith D. & Feldman, Paul A. & Richardson, James W. & Smith, Edward G., 2001. "Comparison of Alternative Safety Net Programs for the 2000 Farm Bill," Working Papers 42781, Texas A&M University, Agricultural and Food Policy Center.
- Choi, Suk-Won & Sohngen, Brent & Alig, Ralph, 2011. "An assessment of the influence of bioenergy and marketed land amenity values on land uses in the Midwestern US," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 713-720, February.
- Roberto Esposti, 2009. "Biofuels between International Markets, Policies and the Wto," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Womack, Abner W., 2000. "Setting The Stage: American Agriculture Today And What We Can Expect Over The Next 5 To 10 Years," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(1), March.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Réquillart, Vincent & Soregaroli, Claudio & Trévisiol, Audrey, 2008.
"Demand for dairy products in the EU,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 644-656, December.
- Packer, Mike, 2009. "Algal capture of carbon dioxide; biomass generation as a tool for greenhouse gas mitigation with reference to New Zealand energy strategy and policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3428-3437, September.
- Choi, Suk-Won & Sohngen, Brent & Alig, Ralph J., 2001. "Land-Use Change And Carbon Sequestration In The Forests Of Ohio, Indiana, And Illinois: Sensitivity To Population And Model Choice," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20564, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.