Reputation and Multiproduct-firm Behavior: Product Line and Price Rivalry Among Retailers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. with number 151146.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Demand and Price Analysis; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Canoy, Marcel & Peitz, Martin, 1997.
"The Differentiation Triangle,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 305-28, September.
- Jan Abel Olsen & Richard D. Smith, 2001. "Theory versus practice: a review of 'willingness-to-pay' in health and health care," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 39-52.
- Katz, Michael L, 1984. "Firm-Specific Differentiation and Competition among Multiproduct Firms," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(1), pages S149-66, January.
- Gilbert, Richard J. & Matutes, Carmen, 1989.
"Product Line Rivalry with Brand Differentiation,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt1nr3k6nk, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Qingbin Wang & Catherine Halbrendt & Jane Kolodinsky & Fred Schmidt, 1997. "Willingness to pay for rBST-free milk: a two-limit Tobit model analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(10), pages 619-621.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.