Firm-Specific Differentiation and Competition among Multiproduct Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Business.
Volume (Year): 57 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Plourde, Charles & Bardis, Vassilios, 1999. "Fuel economy standards in a model of automobile quality," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 309-319, August.
- Manez, J.A. & Waterson, M., 2001. "Multiproduct Firms and Product Differentiation: a Survey," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 594, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Marco Alderighi & Alessandro Cento & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2011. "Second-degree Price Discrimination and Inter-group Effects in Airline Routes between European Cities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-118/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kai-Lung HUI, 2002. "Product Variety under Brand Influence: An Empirical Investigation of Personal Computer Demand," Industrial Organization 0205004, EconWPA, revised 13 Dec 2002.
- Allanson, Paul & Montagna, Catia, 2005.
"Multiproduct firms and market structure: An explorative application to the product life cycle,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 587-597, September.
- Paul Allanson & Catia Montagna, 1999. "Multiproduct Firms and Market Structure: An Explorative Application to the Product Life Cycle," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 101, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Kai-Lung Hui & I.P.L. Png, 2005.
"The Economics of Privacy,"
0505007, EconWPA, revised 29 Aug 2005.
- Alderighi, Marco, 2010. "Fare dispersions in airline markets: A quantitative assessment of theoretical explanations," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 144-150.
- Verboven, Frank, 1999. "The Markets for Gasoline and Diesel Cars in Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 2069, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2003. "Market Performance With Multiproduct Firms," Virginia Economics Online Papers 357, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F., 1995. "Examining the impact of manufacturing and marketing capacity decisions on firm profitability," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 57-72, June.
- Udo Schmidt-Mohr & J. Villas-Boas, 2008. "Competitive product lines with quality constraints," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Sun, Shaoyan & An, Henry, 2013. "Reputation and Multiproduct-firm Behavior: Product Line and Price Rivalry Among Retailers," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151146, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.