Determinants of Farmer Adoption of Improved Peanut Varieties and their Impact on Farm Income: Evidence from Northern Ghana
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington with number 125000.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Crop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simtowe, Franklin & Asfaw, Solomon & Diagne, Aliou & Shiferaw, Bekele A., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural Technology adoption: the case of improved groundnut varieties in Malawi," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95921, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Mariapia Mendola, 2003.
"Agricultural Technology and Povertry Reduction: A Micro-Level Analysis of Causal Effects,"
Development Working Papers
179, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Mariapia MENDOLA, 2005. "Agricultural technology and poverty reduction: a micro-level analysis of causal effects," Departmental Working Papers 2005-14, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Ingrid Rhinehart & C. Michael Deom, 2007. "Peanut Research and Poverty Reduction: Impacts of Variety Improvement to Control Peanut Viruses in Uganda," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(2), pages 448-460.
- Mendola, Mariapia, 2007. "Agricultural technology adoption and poverty reduction: A propensity-score matching analysis for rural Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 372-393, June.
- Karanja, D. D. & Renkow, M. & Crawford, E. W., 2003. "Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(3), pages 331-341, December.
- Kuhlgatz, Christian & Abdulai, Awudu, 2011. "Determinants and Welfare Impacts of Export Crop Cultivation - Empirical Evidence from Ghana," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114692, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2010. "Adoption and Impact of Improved Groundnut Varieties on Rural Poverty: Evidence from Rural Uganda," Discussion Papers dp-10-11-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Faltermeier, Liane & Abdulai, Awudu, 2008. "The Adoption of Water Conservation and Intensification Technologies and Farm Income: A Propensity Score Analysis for Rice Farmers in Northern Ghana," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6354, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.