Welfare effects of maize technologies in marginal and high potential regions of Kenya
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karanja, Daniel David, 1996. "An Economic and Institutional Analysis of Maize Research in Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 54693, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Renkow, Mitch, 2000. "Poverty, productivity and production environment:: a review of the evidence," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 463-478, August.
- Ibrahim, Mohammed & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2012. "Determinants of Farmer Adoption of Improved Peanut Varieties and their Impact on Farm Income: Evidence from Northern Ghana," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 125000, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Mithofer, Dagmar, 2010. "Measuring the economic value of redistributing parasitoids for the control of the maize stemborer Busseola fusca Fuller (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Kenya," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(2), June.
- Becerril, Javier & Abdulai, Awudu, 2010. "The Impact of Improved Maize Varieties on Poverty in Mexico: A Propensity Score-Matching Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1024-1035, July.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- Kipkoech, Anderson Kipruto & Schulthess, Fritz & Yabann, Wilson K. & Kipsat, Mary J. & Mithofer, Dagmar, 2010. "Measuring the economic value of redistributing parasitoids for the control of the maize stemborer Busseola fusca Fuller (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in Kenya," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(2), June.
- Das, Gouranga Gopal, 2005. "Information age to genetic revolution: Embodied technology transfer and assimilation — A tale of two technologies," MPRA Paper 37250, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Tavneet Suri, 2006. "Selection and Comparative Advantage in Technology Adoption," Working Papers 944, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.