Discussion of Relative Price Shocks, Inflation Expectations, and the Role of Monetary Policy
In: Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.) Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 2010.
This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv2009-17.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederic S. Mishkin & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 2007. "Does Inflation Targeting Make a Difference?," NBER Working Papers 12876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball & Niamh Sheridan, 2004.
"Does inflation targeting matter?,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
118, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2008.
"Measuring Forecast Uncertainty by Disagreement: The Missing Link,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 60, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2010. "Measuring forecast uncertainty by disagreement: The missing link," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(4), pages 514-538.
- Kajal Lahiri & Xuguang Sheng, 2009. "Measuring Forecast Uncertainty by Disagreement: The Missing Link," Discussion Papers 09-06, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Targeting inflation in Asia and the Pacific: lessons from the recent past," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 251-273 Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.