Targeting inflation in Asia and the Pacific: lessons from the recent past
In: The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 52-13.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Funke, Michael & Yu, Hao, 2011.
"Tracking Chinese CPI inflation in real time,"
BOFIT Discussion Papers
35/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Stefan Gerlach & Peter Tillmann, 2011. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence in Asia-Pacific," Working Papers 252011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Filardo, Andrew & Genberg, Hans, 2010.
"Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?,"
ADBI Working Papers
195, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region : What Way Forward?," Finance Working Papers 23011, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Andrew Filardo & Hans Genberg, 2010. "Monetary Policy Strategies in the Asia and Pacific Region: What Way Forward?," Working Papers id:3139, eSocialSciences.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Tillmann, Peter, 2010. "Inflation Targeting and Inflation Persistence in Asia," CEPR Discussion Papers 8046, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew Filardo & Guonan Ma & Dubravko Mihaljek, 2011. "Exchange rate and monetary policy frameworks in EMEs," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Capital flows, commodity price movements and foreign exchange intervention, volume 57, pages 37-63 Bank for International Settlements.
- Øyvind Eitrheim, 2010. "Discussion of Relative Price Shocks, Inflation Expectations, and the Role of Monetary Policy," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Andrew Filardo, 2010. "Discussion of Oil Price Shocks, Monetary Policy and Stagflation," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Inflation targeting and inflation persistence in Asia–Pacific," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 360-373.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.