Asia Pacific Capital Markets: Integration and Implications for Economic Activity
In: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 8600.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald Caprio & Michael Dooley & Danny Leipziger & Carl Walsh, 1996.
"The lender of last resort function under a currency board: The case of Argentina,"
Open Economies Review, Springer,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 625-650, March.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Dooley, Michael & Leipziger, Danny & Walsh, Carl, 1996. "The lender of last resort function under a currency board : the case of Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1648, The World Bank.
- Thomas D. Willett & Young Seok Ahn & Manfred W. Keil, . "Capital Mobility for Developing Countries May Not Be So High," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-26, Claremont Colleges.
- Michael P. Dooley & Menzie Chinn, 1995.
"Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration,"
NBER Working Papers
5347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie-D & Dooley, Michael-P, 1997. "Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 15(2), pages 81-103, December.
- Juan Sole, 2004.
"Interest Rate Defenses of Currency Pegs,"
IMF Working Papers
04/85, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.