Exchange controls and interest rate determination with traded and non-traded assets: the Irish-United Kingdom experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 9 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Menzie Chinn & Michael Dooley, 1995. "Asia-Pacific Capital Markets: Measurement of Integration and the Implications for Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 5280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chinn, Menzie-D & Dooley, Michael-P, 1997.
"Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 15(2), pages 81-103, December.
- Michael P. Dooley & Menzie Chinn, 1995. "Financial Repression and Capital Mobility: Why Capital Flows and Covered Interest Rate Differentials Fail to Measure Capital Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 5347, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Serven, Luis, 1990. "Anticipated real exchange-rate changes and the dynamics of investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 562, The World Bank.
- Hans-Joachim Voth, 2003.
"Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 255-276.
- Hans Joachim Voth, 2001. "Convertibility, currency controls and the cost of capital in Western Europe, 1950-1999," Economics Working Papers 552, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Menzie Chinn & Michael Dooley, 1995. "National, regional and international capital markets: Measurement and implications for domestic financial fragility," International Finance 9508006, EconWPA.
- Norman S. Fieleke, 1994. "International capital transactions: should they be restricted?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Mar, pages 27-39.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.