Irish Interest Rate Fluctuations in The European Monetary System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Series with number GRS165 and published in 1994.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Honohan & Gavin Murphy, 2010. "Breaking The Sterling Link: Ireland’S Decision To Enter The Ems," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp317, IIIS.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodríguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & Jorge Pérez-Rodríguez & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, . "Assensing the Credibility of the Irish Pound in the European Monetary System," Working Papers 2000-14, FEDEA.
- Francisco Ledesma-Rodriguez & Manuel Navarro-Ibanez & Jorge Perez-Rodriguez & Simon Sosvilla-Rivero, 2000. "On the Credibility of the Irish Pound in the EMS," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 31(2), pages 151-172.
- John Fitz Gerald, 2001.
"Managing an Economy Under EMU: The Case of Ireland,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(10), pages 1353-1371, November.
- John FitzGerald & David Duffy & Diarmaid Smyth, 2000. "Managing an Economy Under EMU: The Case of Ireland," Papers WP127, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Maurice J. Roche & Kieran McQuinn, 2000. "Speculation in agricultural land," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1010700, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.