The Effects of Public Sector Labor Laws on Labor Market Institutions and Outcomes
In: When Public Sector Workers Unionize
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7904.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier, in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Sieg, Holger & Wang, Yu, 2013. "The impact of unions on municipal elections and urban fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(5), pages 554-567.
- repec:fth:prinin:437 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bender, Keith A, 1998. " The Central Government-Private Sector Wage Differential," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 177-220, April.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005.
"What Do Unions Do?: The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition,"
NBER Working Papers
11410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "What Do Unions Do?-- The 2004 M-Brane Stringtwister Edition," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, Transaction Publishers, vol. 26(4), pages 641-668, November.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011.
"Beaches, Sunshine, and Public-Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers,"
NBER Working Papers
16797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2014. "Beaches, Sunshine, and Public Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 198-230, May.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- James M. Poterba & Kim S. Rueben, 1998. "Fiscal Institutions and Public Sector Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 6659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.