The Politics of Stabilization and Structural Adjustment
In: Developing Country Debt and the World Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7532.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Picht, Hartmut, 1989.
"Willful default by developing countries in the 1980s : a cross-country analysis of major determinants,"
Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy
1406, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Peter Nunnenkamp & Hartmut Picht, 1989. "Willful default by developing countries in the 1980s: A cross-country analysis of major determinants," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(4), pages 681-702, December.
- Bernd Hayo & Doh Shin, 2002.
"Mass Attitudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Bernd Hayo, 2005. "Mass Attidudes Toward Financial Crisis and Economic Reform in Korea," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200504, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon, 1995.
"Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: Evidence from inflation stabilizations,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 897-912, June.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C, 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: evidence from inflation stabilizations," CUDARE Working Paper Series 648, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C., 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms; evidence from inflation stabilizations," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt7qt9r513, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kogut, Bruce & Macpherson, J. Muir, 2011. "The mobility of economists and the diffusion of policy ideas: The influence of economics on national policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1307-1320.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.