El Sistema Monetario Internacional en los Últimos Veinticinco Años
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile. in its journal Cuadernos de Economía.
Volume (Year): 25 (1988)
Issue (Month): 76 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sachs, J. & Huizinga, H.P., 1987.
"U.S. commercial banks and the developing-country debt crisis,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-155106, Tilburg University.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing-Country Debt Crisis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(2), pages 555-606.
- Jeffrey Sachs & Harry Huizinga, 1987. "U.S. Commercial Banks and the Developing Country Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 2455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth A. Froot & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 1990.
"LDC Debt: Forgiveness, Indexation, and Investment Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
2541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froot, Kenneth A & Scharfstein, David S & Stein, Jeremy C, 1989. " LDC Debt: Forgiveness, Indexation, and Investment Incentives," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 44(5), pages 1335-50, December.
- Juanita Roushdy, 1987. "The Role of the SDR in the International Monetary System," IMF Occasional Papers 51, International Monetary Fund.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Gersovitz, Mark, 1980. "LDC participation in international financial markets : Debt and reserves," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Grubel, Herbert G, 1972. "Basic Methods for Distributing Special Drawing Rights and the Problem of International Aid," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 27(5), pages 1009-22, December.
- Paul R. Krugman, 1988.
"Target Zones and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
2481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Owen Evens & Thomas H. Mayer & Philip M. Young & Horst Ungerer, 1986. "The European Monetary System: Recent Developments," IMF Occasional Papers 48, International Monetary Fund.
- John Williamson, 1986. "Target Zones and the Management of the Dollar," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 17(1), pages 165-174.
- Officer, Lawrence H & Willett, Thomas D, 1969. "Reserve-Asset Preferences and the Confidence Problem in the Crisis Zone," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 83(4), pages 688-95, November.
- Morris Goldstein, 1986. "The Global Effects of Fund-Supported Adjustment Programs," IMF Occasional Papers 42, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Seigniorage and Fixed Exchange Rates: An Optimal Inflation Tax Analysis," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 59-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- G. Russell Kincaid & K. Burke Dillon & Maxwell Watson & Chanpen Puckahtikom, 1985. "Recent Developments in External Debt Restructuring," IMF Occasional Papers 40, International Monetary Fund.
- Lawrence B. Krause, 1970. "A Passive Balance-of-Payments Strategy for the United States," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 1(3), pages 339-368.
- Williamson, John, 1985. "On the System in Bretton Woods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 74-79, May.
- Jeffrey R. Shafer & Bonnie E. Loopesko, 1983. "Floating Exchange Rates after Ten years," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 1-86.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amparo García).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.