The political economy of stabilization: Commitment, capacity, and public response
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 12 (1984)
Issue (Month): 10 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C., 1993.
"Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms; evidence from inflation stabilizations,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7qt9r513, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon, 1995. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: Evidence from inflation stabilizations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 897-912, June.
- Ball, Richard & Rausser, Gordon C, 1993. "Governance structures and the durability of economic reforms: evidence from inflation stabilizations," CUDARE Working Paper Series 648, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Wetzel DL, 1993. "Adjustment lending, conditionality and public capital expenditure in sub- saharan Africa: an overview," ILO Working Papers 297994, International Labour Organization.
- Pedersen, JOrgen Dige, 2000. "Explaining Economic Liberalization in India: State and Society Perspectives," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 265-282, February.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Schmieding, Holger, 1991. "Zur Konsistenz und Glaubwürdigkeit von Wirtschaftsreformen: Einige Erfahrungen und Lehren für die Systemtransformation in Mittel- und Osteuropa," Kiel Discussion Papers 166, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.